Learning & Development
Your talent pool deployed successfully against your competition provides a competitive advantage for success in business. Our learning and development experts help your organization in building this competitive advantage. Learning and development is about creating a culture and environment for individuals and the organization to learn and grow.
At the macro level, learning and development is about understanding the organization strategy and its future capability needs with an aim to identify skill / knowledge gaps, and then closing these gaps using a variety of learning methods including training and coaching. On an individual level, it is about creating a learning environment and closing skill / knowledge gaps for employees by creating a learning program that is valuable and enjoyable.
How we can help:
- Identifying possible competency gaps between what is needed now and in your future organization in order to prioritize learning needs.
- Developing new learning content or improving existing learning content.
- Designing a blended learning and development approach using innovative ways of engaging and learning including face-to-face, eLearning and coaching methods.
- Implementing tailor-made learning and development activities through training delivery and communication.
- Designing and implementing coaching & mentoring programs for leadership development.
- Facilitating nationalization programs through learning solutions for nationals including training, coaching and mentoring.
- Delivering a range of public training courses for business management and leadership with options for in-house training and customization.
- Delivering a range of in-house as well as public training courses for HR practitioners and HR teams to build vital HR skills.
- Evaluating the learning and development activities and plans for continuous improvement.
Request our free resources, case studies and work samples of our learning and development work with several private and government entities.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +97142947129 for more details...